Friday, April 4, 2008

AZZHOLE shopper!

Man, I was an asshole today. I can't even say that I didn't mean to be an asshole. Last night I when out shopping for an MP3 player. I started at Best Buy, one of the larger retail electronics store. I bought a Sony MP3 player. After opening the package and turning the device on; I realized it lacked one of the most important features I wanted -- that being an FM Radio.

I took the device back to Best Buy and purchased a different MP3 player. Best buy didn't have a case for the player. So, went shopping at a different larger electronics retail stores called Circuit City. I found a case that fit my player perfectly. The case was $9.99 plus tax. I got to the cash register and to my surprise the price was not the same as the tag. The new price, or correct price as the young lady stated was $15.99.

I told her the price was not correct, the tag says $9.99 and the tag is right there, which was not far from the register. She replied, 'I CANNOT LEAVE THIS AREA GO GET IT'. Now I have been shopping for many years I do not ever recall being told by the staff of a store that I'm shopping in to go and get a tag for an item I want to purchase in a nasty way!

I flipped... needless to say, I didn't purchase the case and left Circuit City feeling empty and agitated by my experience. DO NOT SHOP THERE!

:) oh well.

No comments: