Wednesday, April 2, 2008

2 Cook or Not 2 Cook


I've had a bit of a problem deciding on a few things in my life as of late. Well, actually I've had this problem for sometime now. You see, I love to cook. It's a passion of mine. I even started a small catering business so I could cook more often.


where the dilemma for me is that I want more. I believe I would be better suited to cook delicious foods from the top of a grill. I would love to serve meals including breakfast, mid-dinner, and dinner etc. to my "clientel". I would love to make "en-expensive" high quality dishes that have an ornate take on food through a fusion of American & Pan-Asian cuisine. :) Thats would I would like!

The photos are from Chef Louie's World Class Restaurant - TAKA GRILL. If you would like to see more of her fantastic cuisine check out her site.
CLICK HERE

No comments: