Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Meaningless Sex or Good Ole' Masturbastion?



I have had meaningless sex before. I am not proud of my actions but I have had a one night stand. Yes, I will admit, I enjoyed it, it felt great. However, there is a downside to that type of fun. I had to deal with either me being at some persons place that I did not know or some one being at my place that I did not know.

So here in lies the problem and discomfort after the "ALL WONDERFUL FEELING OF CLIMAX" was dissipated. The thoughts of "was I safe enough." I may have warn a condom, but there are other STD's that a comdom will not protect you from. I never considered myself to be a "whoe."



In my mind I felt that I was a man and we all have needs that need to be fulfilled. However, masturbation wasn't on the table as a viable alternative until recently. I have been tested for HIV just about every years and often throughout the year just so that I would know my status in case it changed. I have been blessed that I am negative. Some of my friends have not been so lucky and they are dealing with something that has completely changed their lives.

So, my only option until I find a suitable mate is to MASTURBATE! I actually think masturbation is good for you. You don't have to worry about who's bed your in or who's in your bed. You don't have to worry about STD's. You don't have the thoughts of depression that may occur after a ONE NIGHT STAND! And for the most part, masturbation is very human.



It is a part of our nature and our wellbeing. Some people think that masturbation is wrong and a sin against the Heavens. Well am not going to attempt to weight the level of any sins against the heavens, but in my eyes, sleeping around isn't good for anyone.

I think that in the past some of us, we, and even me, have slept around thinking that we were going to find love, instead of looking or finding love first. Sexual emotions can be very strong. And it is those very emotions that we have to keep in check. Not just for the safety of our vessels, but for the safety and wellbeing of our minds.

So, I choose to masturbation until I find that person that will love me for me, and cherish the life that we can build together. I may not always be successful, but I will solider on in my endeavor to better my body, my mind, and ultimately my soul.

No comments: