Friday, July 11, 2008

SEVEN (7) DAYS

I have seven days until I move to my new home in a new city. I will leave behind friends, family, and a life that I have enjoyed for many years. I have spent many of my last and few days remaining in Michigan with friends, and I have enjoyed every moment. Its been nice to see people smiling and happy that I am taking a leap to try something new and exciting. I have three more days of work, then off to see my family and other friends in a town called Ann Arbor before I leave. Wow... Seven days to go. Tomorrow... well actually today I will visit moms grave... I was going to wait until the anniversary of moms passing, but I figured that day and hour would be used best for my departure date and time. So, in Seven days one hour, twenty minutes, I will be leaving and starting a new chapter of my life. Who knows, maybe the next chapter after that will be in your town?

No comments: