Wednesday, November 25, 2009
TURKEY DAY! GOBBLE GOBBLE~
So, this is the day that we all EAT too much! Yes, I'm guilty of this! Gorging myself until I can't feel my feet anymore! This is so bad! Yet, I loved every minute of it! hehe. So, here are so photos from my PRE-TURKEY DAY meal!
The menu consisted of the following:
- Red pepper hummus, Garlic hummus & pita bread.
- Roasted potatoes, with red peppers, onions, & fetta cheese.
- Cucumber tomato salad with olives.
- A very tasty Algerian treat called Tamina!
- Another Algerian dish called thayer fe'reh ثايرفي الريح or Vol-au-vent (french)
- Almond & raisin couscous.
- Orange Saffron & rosemary Chicken.
- Spiced Lamb with a Rosemary & Mango Glaze!
- Baklava & Pistachio chocolate rolls