Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A long Weekend Get-A-Way to Cape May!


I had never been to Cape May nor had I been to Wildwoods. But I have to admit, I really enjoy the weekend get-a-way provided by my little Algerian. We walked along the Atlantic Ocean breathing in the sea-air.



We watched the birds flow on the wings above and the shore splashed us when ever it could. The sky was filled with pillows of reddish orange clouds that seem to follow us ever with-way we turned. Off in the distance the pier stood clear of the salty Atlantic as low tide uncovered their bare legs.



The day was long and the time would pass quickly. We had hoped to enjoy as much of nature as we could before the evening slept and night would rise out and conceal all that we've enjoyed this day! I skipped pass a shell resting in the sand - washed ashore. The ornate lines reminded me that life itself is different for each of us, and even when enjoying the same moment our experiences are different, unalike... so very ornate!



I came away from my weekend with even more passion for life, for love, and an eye set upon change. I am thankful for these moments, I am thankful that I get to see more of the world that I thought was gone!

No comments: