Thursday, July 1, 2010

IS THIS TOO MUCH!


I know that we meet people, fall in love, and try to live happily-ever-after. In living this happy life, we as partners share a variety of things such as our love, emotions, food, time, finances, etc. But the question I ask, is there something... one little thing that you wouldn't share with your mate??? If so, what is it?

For me the sharing stops at my toothbrush!!! Yes, I said my toothbrush. You see, my boyfriend has a habit of using my toothbrush and thinks that it is ok! I mean, its not like we don't kiss deeply and or other things related to oral (WHATEVER)! But you get my point.

So why am I so freaked out about my mate using my toothbrush? In my mind, its off limits to his mouth! I think a toothbrush is personal like a retainer... can you imagine your guy using your retainer? that's just gross! LOL. Well, let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Wilmaryad said...

This is as acceptable as two menstrual women exchanging used tampons.

Just plain Ewww! *wincing*

Tony said...

wow... LOL... effective & graphic! Ha ha.

Wilmaryad said...

Mission accomplished!