Monday, March 31, 2008

Chinese HOT POT!



I had friends over for dinner yesterday (Sunday, March 30th)for Chinese Hot Pot. Hot Pot is a fantastic meal to have with a group of people. Simple put, its a big pot of boiling broth in the middle of the table and tons of vegetable, meat, and seafood dishes surrounding the pot. When the pot reaches a boil, you add the food from the dishes into the broth. The foods cook quickly. Pull the food out of the pot and start eating.



Dinner was a great success. We ate until we could eat another bit. :) Now thats the type of eating I love! Plenty Veggie, good meats, and fantastic seafood. If any of you are interested in having your own HOT POT, let me know and I will give you the basics of what you need to get it going. HOT POT works for most any type of foods! :)



Heres a picture of me and a few friends after dinners :) take care everyone and enjoy the week. :)

No comments: