Monday, May 26, 2008



- OPTIMISTIC -

Hold open our eyes - for what we see as being so clear is only meant to hind the truth from us.

But I say to you, hold open your eyes to what must be done; that being, you must learn the truth.

Carry with you the only hope you have, that being optimism.

Optimism is the key; this is the means to which we must travel, and on our journey, it is our optimism that will unlock the truth behind all closed doors.

Our eyes are not yet open, veiled by worldly goods and lies of a better way of life.

Yet I remain optimistic, I attempt to use my key to unlock all closed doors. Stay true to your path, for what lies within is deceit and mistrust.

There are those who would squander or even deplete this precious resource which is needed to find the truth, and it is for this very reason that I sleep each night with my optimistic key tucked beneath my pillow.

No comments: