Friday, April 9, 2010

The Yolk!





You are the pieces that make me hold. I am the outside that keeps you balanced. You are the center of my world, the yolk that I feed from. We are together never apart, where one cannot exist without the other.

I couldn't say this any other way, but I am ready for the unthinkable, the unbelievable and the incredible, where you are at the helm and I captain by your side.

I will take all that you can give and give all that you can take. We exist in spirit where the meaning of time exists only in the dreams of our creation. We are not bound by the rules of space and time where moments are taken forgathered. We feed upon each others growth and wisdom. We partake of each other, where mere words have the power to heal and cure.

We live among the all, but listen to nature. We do not ignore that voice that tells us life little secretes and we rejoice in the successes of our love by moving aside all failures.

May our lives be filled with love, trust, passion, true understanding and kindness for all our days! Please accept my hand, for with in my hand I hold my heart(the yolk)and you now hold that hand!

No comments: